Wednesday, March 3, 2010

New seasons New designs


Time...don't we all wish we had more of it? I look at my to-do list and just shake my head. There is a baby on the way, due in May and a wedding to plan, July 10th. Wedding showers, baby showers, bridesmaids dresses, reception plans, a crib for my house Oh and also, I still have to work full time and try to keep my Etsy business running!! Life is great isn't it? Really, I am thankful I am so busy with these wonderful things and wonderful people, I just like to rant occasionally!
New designs, that is what I would really like to work on in my business. I made a new pillowcase style dress that is getting some interest and I really want to try a new style baby dress for Easter/Spring/Summer time. That is next on the agenda, in the meantime, check out a new Etsy shop YummieTummies.etsy.com run by my friend Dawn. So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment