Friday, July 16, 2010

Busy with baby and wedding and sewing!!


These past 2 months have been crazy! Baby Aiden was born 2 weeks early on May 1st, Juliana was married on July 10th and my sales have been fantastic!! Yay! All good news. I have been working on dresses for a customer's wedding and sent them right before my daughter got married. Whew! They are up on my site now. It's hard to believe it is the middle of July already but now I am getting orders for Fall jackets so I guess some of us are looking ahead. I hope to have the time to really add some variation to my line, just finding the time is the trick. I have been so busy at my regular job, book buying for the county library, it has been crazy! I still find time to hug my cutie pie grandson everyday though! Here is a pic of him. I will post wedding pics soon.
My next project will be some kind of unusual christmas dresses and maybe something for boys too. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment